Edward's first ever hat collection is now available. The slick minimal buckets hats, each individually crafted by Edward and created from some of the finest leathers, suedes, wools and fabrics, and all...
Tote Bag #009
- Dimensions: W 40cm x H 45cm x D 15cm. Handle drop 25cm.
- Features reconditioned black leather with original patina.
- Powder coated matt black hardware.
- Thick quilted base.
- Fully adjustable cross body shoulder strap made from finest quality Swedish full grain leather.
- Padded handle shoulder strap.
- Teal green cotton lining made in England.
- Internal silver Ykk Excella zip pocket with leather trim.
- This one of a kind hobo bag is reconstructed from a high quality black biker jacket, which was made in England. The leather has been reconditioned and has a great feel and patina.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...