Coming soon to the deLacy Accessories Collection are slick minimal buckets hats. Each individually crafted by Edward and made from some of the finest leathers, suedes, wools and fabrics, and...
1/1 Grey suede slouchy cross body bag designed and handcrafted by Edward de Lacy. Inspired by 90's rave culture.
- Dimensions: W 37cm x H 21cm x D 8cm.
- Features Appliqué leather Smiley Faces, Peace Symbols & Love Hearts.
- Soft yet durable grey Italian suede with leather detailing.
- Silver Ykk Excella zip closure on the reverse for added security.
- Adjustable grey leather strap up to 130cm with hand finished edges in Italian matt grey edge paint.
- Silver hardware.
- Internal Ykk Excella leather zip pocket.
- Lined in a peach Lamb Nappa leather.
- de Lacy logo de-bossed below zip pull and on leather tab inside.
- Presented in a de Lacy cotton dust bag.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...