Coming soon to the deLacy Accessories Collection are slick minimal buckets hats. Each individually crafted by Edward and made from some of the finest leathers, suedes, wools and fabrics, and...
Printed Linen Apron
- Features silk screen printed 100% Linen.
- Dimensions: H 82cm W 60cm.
- Twin stitched seams with strong upholstery thread.
- Large tool pockets at waist.
- Chest pocket to fit tools & pens.
- Vegetable tanned leather detailing.
- British natural off white strong cotton canvas webbing cross over straps fully adjustable.
- Dry/spot clean only.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...