I am proud to be part of a brand new pop up shop 'Kiosk' at Quayside Media City.
Neon yellow leather shoulder bag designed and handcrafted by Edward de Lacy.
- Dimensions: W 21cm x H 15cm x D 8cm.
- Features smooth structured patent neon yellow Italian leather.
- Doubles as a clutch bag.
- Hidden magnetic clasp front flap closures.
- Adjustable and detachable British made strong cotton webbing cross body strap with leather detailing. Up to 55cm long, 38mm wide.
- Silver nickel hardware.
- All leather edges finished by hand in a matt white Italian leather edge paint.
- Rear slip pocket and internal slip pocket.
- Lined in a metallic silver lamb Nappa.
- de Lacy logo de-bossed on internal pocket.
- Presented in a de Lacy cotton dust bag.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...