Edward's first ever hat collection is now available. The slick minimal buckets hats, each individually crafted by Edward and created from some of the finest leathers, suedes, wools and fabrics, and all...
Leopard print leather belt - shoulder bag designed and handcrafted by Edward de Lacy.
- Dimensions: W 34cm x H 17cm x D 8cm.
- Features Leopard print hair-on cow leather from Italy.
- Designed to be worn cross body under the shoulder, loosely above the hip or through belt loops around the waist.
- Gold Ykk Excella zip closure on reverse for security.
- Vegetable tanned leather cross body strap adjustable up to 85cm & part detachable.
- All edge seams hand finished with Italian matt brown edge paint.
- Gold brass hardware.
- Unlined, natural suede inner.
- de Lacy logo foil printed on leather tab inside.
- Presented in a de Lacy cotton dust bag.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...