Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging.
- All bags and some accessories are presented with a natural un dyed cotton or cotton canvas drawstring bag so they can be stored away from dust and dirt when not in use, to maximise the lifetime of the product. If the cotton bag ever wore out this can be shredded and put on a compost pile. All other small accessories are presented in a card box which is made from fully recycled paper and is recyclable.
- The mail boxes I use may not have all the bells and whistles of a traditional luxury brand like foil printed thick heavy card but instead are sourced from a local supplier in Bury not far from my studio. They are all made from recycled material and are fully recyclable these are then hand printed by myself with an ink stamp logo inside.
- The tissue paper I use is also sourced locally and acid free.
- Even the masking tape I use on your package is made with natural gum and is fully recyclable with the box.
- Each product is packed with love, care and attention by me, not someone in a time pressured environment such as a distribution centre. I then hand write a thank you note especially for YOU.
I would love to here from you if you think my packaging can be improved in any way, feel free to contact me HERE