I am proud to be part of a brand new pop up shop 'Kiosk' at Quayside Media City.
Red leather shoulder bag designed and handcrafted by Edward de Lacy.
- Dimensions: W 19cm x H 21cm x D 18.5cm.
- Features super soft bright red hair-on cow leather from Italy.
- Top silver Ykk Excella zip closure.
- Edges hand finished with matt red Italian leather edge paint.
- Adjustable black leather strap up to 130cm.
- Gun metal hardware.
- Lined in opulent purple suede.
- de Lacy logo de-bossed below zip puller and on leather tab inside
- Presented in a de Lacy cotton dust bag.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...