Edward's first ever hat collection is now available. The slick minimal buckets hats, each individually crafted by Edward and created from some of the finest leathers, suedes, wools and fabrics, and all...
Red leather shopper bag designed and handcrafted by Edward de Lacy.
- Dimensions: W 35cm x H 50cm x D 2-10cm Handle drop 30cm.
- Luxury 'Edelman' semi structured bright red hair on cow hide from Italy.
- Inset side seams at base.
- Detachable shoulder strap in hand dyed black vegetable tanned leather.
- Leather edges finished by hand with matt red and black Italian leather edge paint.
- Gunmetal hardware.
- Unlined and features the soft natural suede back.
- de Lacy logo de-bossed on leather tab inside.
- Presented in a de Lacy cotton dust bag.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...