Edward's first ever hat collection is now available. The slick minimal buckets hats, each individually crafted by Edward and created from some of the finest leathers, suedes, wools and fabrics, and all...
Sycamore & leather catchall handcrafted by Edward de Lacy & Bill Curno.
- Dimensions, internal diameter 15.4cm x external diameter 17.5cm x Height 4.2cm.
- Created from solid Sycamore which is charred then hand turned on a Lathe by Bill who is a 3rd generation, award-winning woodworker from Manchester.
- The shell is then finely sanded & finished with Linseed oil for a stunning smooth tactile finish.
- Edward hand cuts fine vegetable tanned leather for the inlay which is seamlessly fitted in the centre.
- The leather will darken with age to a natural tan brown.
- On the base is a branded inlayed leather disc.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...