Coming soon to the deLacy Accessories Collection are slick minimal buckets hats. Each individually crafted by Edward and made from some of the finest leathers, suedes, wools and fabrics, and...
Grey leather double shoulder bag designed and handcrafted by Edward de Lacy.
- Dimensions: W 26cm x H 18cm x D 3-6cm.
- Features semi structured grey hair-on cow hide from Italy.
- Twin top Ykk Excella silver zip closures.
- Black leather strap adjustable with roller buckle up to 138cm.
- Silver nickel hardware.
- All leather edges finished by hand in a matt grey Italian leather edge paint.
- Internal leather slip pocket.
- Lined in powder blue suede.
- de Lacy logo de-bossed on bottom right corner and leather tab inside.
- Presented in a de Lacy cotton dust bag.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...