Edward's first ever hat collection is now available. The slick minimal buckets hats, each individually crafted by Edward and created from some of the finest leathers, suedes, wools and fabrics, and all...
Black Suede shopper bag designed and handcrafted by Edward de Lacy.
- Dimensions: W 35cm H 37cm D 10cm. Handle drop 30cm.
- Features super soft jet black fuzzy suede leather from Italy.
- Boxy minimal design.
- Diagonal side seams at base
- Shoulder strap in black suede with black grained leather on the inside, with hand finished edges with matt black Italian edge paint.
- Gold brass hardware.
- Hidden press stud closure.
- The bag is lined in organic micro ripstop cotton by Halley Stevenson of Scotland.
- Inside are two generous leather trim Ykk Excella zip and press stud slip pockets.
- Presented in a de Lacy cotton dust bag.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...