'Rae' - The new shoulder bag for 2022. Part of pushing your skill level as a designer maker is to challenge yourself. 'Rae' the new shoulder bag has a...
Kiki Colour Block #2
Colour blocked leather belt bag designed and handcrafted by Edward de Lacy.
- Dimensions: W 29cm x H 17cm x D 8cm
- Created from left over part calf hides in soft smooth semi structured Italian suede.
- Designed to be worn cross body across the front or back of your body.
- Concealed silver Ykk Excella zip with double zip pull closure.
- Back security Ykk Excella zip pocket.
- Adjustable 70-115cm, navy blue strong nylon webbing strap.
- Silver nickel hardware.
- Part lined in a smooth fine grain taupe leather.
- Inside are 2 small leather slip pockets.
- de Lacy logo de-bossed on the back & foil printed inside.
- Presented in a de Lacy cotton dust bag.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £60. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...