Edward's first ever hat collection is now available. The slick minimal buckets hats, each individually crafted by Edward and created from some of the finest leathers, suedes, wools and fabrics, and all...
Natural Loomstate Denim Apron
- Features 12oz natural un-dyed loomstate denim from Britain.
- Dimensions: H 82cm W 60cm.
- Triple stitched seams with strong off mustard upholstery thread.
- Large waist pocket with tool pockets.
- Natural vegetable tanned leather chest pocket to fit pens and small tools.
- British made strong natural ecru cotton canvas webbing cross over straps fully adjustable at the back.
- Nickel plated steel hardware.
- Natural vegetable tanned leather detailing which will darken over time..
- Dry/spot clean only.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...