Edward's first ever hat collection is now available. The slick minimal buckets hats, each individually crafted by Edward and created from some of the finest leathers, suedes, wools and fabrics, and all...
Nokia Racing Hobo #020
- Dimensions: W 40cm x H 47cm x D 30cm. Handle drop 37cm.
- Features leather from a Nokia motorcycle race jacket.
- Full body zip through, side and back size adjustments.
- Twin front zip pockets.
- Hand edge painted seams.
- Padded handle shoulder strap - detachable.
- Detachable & fully adjustable cross body shoulder strap, black leather, hand finished with matt black edge paint.
- Ykk Excella top zip closure.
- Lilac British made cotton lining.
- Internal Ykk Excella zip pocket, key hook and leather press stud slip pocket.
- This one of a kind hobo bag is reconstructed from a spre loved leather Nokia racing jacket. The leather has been cleaned and reconditioned but will show signs of previous use.
Clean using a soft damp cloth with mild soap, air dry.
Stuff with filling to hold shape when storing.
Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible.
Treat with leather conditioner every six months.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Free UK shipping and free worldwide express shipping on all orders over £100. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Low Impact Packaging
Transporting your new de Lacy product to you in perfect condition is extremely important to me but just as important is the materials used to do this, that's why I only choose recycled and biodegradable packaging. Continue reading...
The design Process
Designs are sketched down and explored in more detail when the first prototype is constructed. Edward often discovers new ideas during this process and loves the freedom to develop these ideas and avenues organically. Continue reading...